NARNIA

THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA
Lucy's Journey

It was Aslan!
He had saved her.
"Will you help us?" she asked.
Aslan's gentle eyes shined brightly.
"Of course I will help," he said."Lucy knew that only time would tell how the battle would end.
 "I wish I was braver."
Aslan smiled. "If you were any braver, you'd be a Lioness!" he said.




I read The chronicles of narnia, in the I can read reading with help level 2. This story is based on the new movie. The main character is Lucy, she believes that Aslan can help save Narnia from danger. But Aslan has been gone for a long time, and no one know where he is. I read it  for the first time, and it was very interesting. I would like to read other kinds.

コメント

  1. I like The Chronicles of Narnia and the characters, especially Lucy!
    I have read another story of that series. Lucy is alwats cute and gives us energy.
    Thanks to your introsucing, I want to read the story!

    返信削除
  2. Lucy is alwats cute and gives us energy.
    Lucy is always cute and gives us energy.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿