Go jimmy Go!

Go Jimmy Go!

Soon the 800 meter race will start. Jimmy is in his racing wheelchair. He looks very strong. He feels strong.
''Are youb ready, Anthony?'' asks JImmy.
''Yes. I'm ready,'' says Anthony. ''Umm...That's a great wheelchair, Jimmy!''
Jimmy says, ''Thanks, Anthony. Good luck.''
''You, too,'' says Anthony.
''I'll wait for you at the finish line,'' says Jimmy.
''No. I'll wait for you,'' says Anthony.
He laughs. They bouth want to win.

Today I read Go Jimmy Go! in Foundations reading library.
This story is that Jimmy is in a wheelchair, but he decided to run the 800 meter race. Jimmy is slower than the runners at the start, but he is pushing his wheelchair very hard. Finally Jimmy come in second in the race because he is very strong.
I was very impressed with Jimmy run, and I also want to do my best at various things.

コメント

人気の投稿