The Big Test

"Steve, why aren't you studying?" Alex asks.
"Are you ready for the test?"
"Of course, I'm ready," he says.
"Im not worried. It'll be okay."
Alex says, "But you are't studying! The test is tomorrow!"
"It's okay, we aren't worried," says Ryan. "We can pass the test."

I read the big test in foundations reading library level 5.
This stoy is that Ray and Steve went  to the computer in Mr. Harri's room. They put  a transmitter into the back of the computer, they could have the test. THey found the answers forthe test. They sold the test to their classmate. But Mr. Harris made a different test, they did't know the answers.
I have a test soon, so I want to study hard.

コメント

  1. I read this book too. I like this series.

    返信削除
  2. I have to study for my test.... Let's do our best each other!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿