The lost cup


When you get off the plane, you see the old man. " My name is Sergio," he tells you. "We can't talk here. It's too dangerous."
"Dangerous? you ask. "What do you mean?"
"Follow me," Sergio says. He turns and walks away.
Out side the airport, he speaks again.
"I was one of the thieves who stolen the cup," Sergio says.
"Now I want to return it to the people of Brazil. But my partner, Alex dose not agree. He wants to stop me."
"We can help," you said. "But first, show us the cup."
"It's too dangerous now. Meet me on Sugarloaf Mountain tomorrow. Then I will give you the cup."
Do you want to see the cup now?
Or do you agree to meet tomorrow?


Today I read The Lost Cup,a book in the Atama-ii series.
This book is I have to make a choice so two alternative.
I was very nervous, but Finally I find the cup and I became international heroes!

コメント

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿