Different worlds




' In my would there are no birds singing. There are no noisy men working on the roads. No people leaving bars late at night shouting at each other. No babies crying.'





I read Different worlds of cambridge in level 2. It is written by Margaret Johnson. it is fiction. This story's main charecther is Sam. She is deaf, but she is always positive. She is in love with Jim but they are living "different worlds". But she think positively about everything and she gets over the different worlds.  I was moved by her life.  Please read it.

コメント

  1. Different woulds
    Different Worlds

    she think
    she thinks

    I read Different worlds of cambridge in level 2.
    I read Different Worlds, a level 2 book in Cambridge English Readers.

    Please continue writing book reviews, including the ones you are reading for literature circles.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿