A good friend





"Do you want to come?" asks Erick. Erick is at his friend Yoko's house. He and Yoko often go to the beach.
"I'm going down to the beach again. I want to watch the sun go down and sing some songs. We'll have a great time,"he says.
"Can you com?" he asks.
"Thanks, Eric. Yeah, I want to come," she says. "I'll ask my mom."








Eric visite the house of  Yoko and invite them to join him on the beach to sing in the evening sun. Yoko want to go with him, but her mother, Mr. Ogawa, is not allow to go out. Yoko then goes out of the window to the beach to meet Eric. Yoko can meet Eric on the beach but she is badly injure on the beach. He takes her to hospital. But Mr. Ogawa know that Yoko injure and really  angry with EricYoko tells her Mon about lie, the bottle, and about Eric's help. Yoko can tell her about Eric is a good friend for me.

コメント

人気の投稿