I spy



"But I don't know you," Edgar says.
"Don't worry," she replis. "I have long black hair. I'm wearing a green sweater, blue jeans and a gray hat."
"Okay. I'll sit behind you on the bus, " Edgar say.
"Put your bag under your seat. I'll take your bag. Then I'll give you my red bag with the plans."




This book' s main character Edgar who is a spy. He has only to prepare secret materials and give them to a woman and get a lot of money. He is planning to get in touch with a woman on the 10 o'clock bus, and then exange Edgar's red bag for a large amount of money for woman in the bus. However, Edgar misses the bus stop and he happens to think that Yoon-Hee, who looks just like a woman spy and his bag exchange for her bag. After he got out of the bus, he realize that wrong andhe chase the bus.

コメント

人気の投稿