Ricky and the American Girl


"Oh, hi."
"Hi."
"Can you help me? I think I'm lost."
"You're American, aren't you?"
"How did you guess?"
"Er... it was your accent."
"Hey, I was only kidding. Yeah, I'm from California."



This book's main character is Ricky. He is good at math. He really is a genius. He is always a bit of a hero. His friends go up to him and thanked him for help with their homowork. One day when he go home, he sees a girl standing in the road ahead of him. She has long blond hair. She is lost, Ricky teach her the way but forget to ask her name. Ricky fell in love. He want to see her again, but he doesn't her name. However actually the American girl is a cousin of his classmate, Holly. Ricky decide to go to a fireworks party to see the American girl, Alex. He sees Alex the party but he cannot talk to Alex. After that he recognize Alex has a boyfriend. He is so disappoint. However something happens between Ricky and Holly.

コメント

人気の投稿