The Red-headed League

 "You come at a good time, my dear Watson," he said.
"I was afraid that you were busy."
"I am. Very busy."
"Then I can wait in the next room."
"Not at all. Meet Mr. Wilson. Mr. Wilson, Dr. Watson is my partner and helper. He helps me in many of my cases, and I have no doubt that he can help me in your also."

One day, his friend Dr. Watson  visit  the house of the detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes. Holmes consult  by red headed man, Mr. Wilson. Wilson is the owner of a small shop and employ  a manVincent Spaulding. Eight weeks ago, he show  a newspaper. There is now another vacancy open for a new member of the Read headed league. He decided apply the Red headed league. Mr.Wilson became union member, but the read headed league is dissolved. Mr.Wilson was completely deceived. In the end, Sherlock Holmes resolved the case. 

コメント

人気の投稿